I am going to attempt to be organized enough to make a top 5 list every Wednesday. Today's list comes from L. I asked him the top 5 things we likes to look at with his eyes (we are learning about different body parts this week, can you guess what we talked about today?)
Here is the list:
4. My mama (tear)
I am going to also include a list of top 5 things I would like to do in "circle time" next week.
1. This just looks like fun, perhaps I can add sand and observe what water does to sediment as it rushes down the "river"
2. Super cool science experiment/art project. Think we can use the leftovers to clean the counters, or you do you think the food coloring will stain? Can you tell I don't clean much?
3. Our preschool room really needs organized. This would help separate craft crap so L could locate it without me having to detach H from the boob to find it.
4. An even COOLER science experiment, I so need to get E (L's dad) in on this one!
5. I think I will make this next weekend. Dude, just joking but can you imagine??!!! You could drink wine WHILE YOUR KIDS WERE AWAKE if you had one of these beauties!